Chief of Staff of the Presidential Administration of Armenia Vigen Sargsyan says 10 thousand 468 people have been granted Armenian citizenship in 2015, 3156 of whom Syrian-Armenians.
Deputy Parliament Speaker of Armenia Eduard Sharmazanov on May 23 received OSCE Parliamentary Assembly’s Special Representative on the South Caucasus Kristian Vigenin, press service of the National Assembly of Armenia informed “Armenpress”....
The Ministry of Emergency Situations reports of various incidents throughout Armenia caused by strong winds....
Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan attended today the unveiling of the memorial of Hamazasp Babajanyan, the USSR hero and Chief Marshal of the USSR armored troops. ...
Russia has already started supplying armament to Armenia that is paid from the $200-million loan Russia itself has extended to Armenia, Hovik Abrahamyan, Armenian prime minister, is quoted by Novosti-Armenia as saying on Saturday. ...
Deputy Finance Minister Atom Dzandzughazyan says the foreign debt of Armenia as of the end of 2015 is 5 billion 69 million USD....
Deputy Parliament Speaker of Armenia Eduard Sharmazanov, who is on a working visit to Athens, on May 22 met Greek National Defense Minister Panos Kammenos, press service of the Armenian National Assembly informed “Armenpress”....
By the decree of the President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan, Lieutenant-General Movses Hakobyan has been appointed as the Deputy Defense Minister – Head of the Department of the Logistics of the Defense Ministry....
President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan addresses the participants of the second forum of Armenian Political Parties, press service of the Presidential Administration informed “Armenpress”....
Deputy Parliament Speaker welcomes adoption of resolution by Chile Parliament condemning Azerbaijani aggression against NKRDeputy Parliament Speaker of Armenia Eduard Sharmazanov highly appreciates the resolution adopted by the Chamber of Deputies of Chile condemning the Azerbaijani aggression against the Nagorno Karabakh Republic. "It is courageous step based on democratic values. It is important to state that the freedom struggle of the NKR people is understood by overseas. Such stance should be contiguous, and intolerance should be demonstrated against the Azerbaijani aggression. Chile proved that things can be named by their names. It is the only acceptable way”, Sharmazanov stated....
President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan held a phone conversation with US Vice President Joe Biden at the initiative of the American side. Issues referring to the current phase of of Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement were discussed....
Armenia joined "Horizon 2020", the EU Framework Program for Research and Innovation....
The Cafesjian Center for the Arts joins the international museum community worldwide to celebrate the International Museum Day and Museum Night events on May 21. The theme of 2016 International Museum Day is Museums and Cultural Landscapes, which highlights the link between museums and cultural heritage, enhancing the role of museums as centers involved in actively protecting the cultural landscape and strengthening ties between people and their environment....
The President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan received Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev in the Presidential Palace. “Armenpress” reports, Sargsyan and Medvedev had a private conversation. The Presidential Administration will release the details of the meeting....
President Serzh Sargsyan sends letter of condolence to French and Egyptian Presidents over plane crashPresident of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan sent a condolence letter to the President of the Republic of France Francois Hollande and President of Arab Republic of Egypt Abdel Fattah el-Sisi on the occasion of the plane crash flying from Paris to Cairo that claimed lives of dozens....
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan named best player of Bundesliga
- Borussia will allow Henrikh Mkhitaryan to leave the club no less than for 60 million Euros
- Artur Aleksanyan: The desire to bring a victory to our nation gives me strength
- Vigen Khachatryan participates in gymnastics tournament in St. Petersburg
- DW names Henrikh Mkhitaryan Germany’s best football player
- Arthur Abraham wants to take back the champion belt
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan among top 10 playmakers
- 2 Armenia female boxers to vie for Olympics’ qualification
- Armenian football team is the 110th in FIFA ranking
- Armenian gymnasts prepare for European Championship
- Syrian Army liberates Armenian Cemetery of Deir ez-Zor
- Marshal Baghramyan monument erected in Oryol, Russia
- Nearly 80.000 Armenians live in Canada: Armenian community actively involved in various fields
- Armenian National Committee of Sweden to work on giving proper assessment to Azerbaijani actions
- Treasure-hunters destroy and desecrate Armenian cemetery in Mush, Turkey
- Charles Aznavour meets representatives of International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation
- Armenian Surp Giragos Church receives Europa Nostra award
- Tigran Tsitoghdzyan – World Famous Armenian Artist (photo)
- ANCA calls on US Ambassador to Turkey to condemn attacks on Garo Paylan
- Armenian community of France gives financial assistance to NKR (Artsakh)
- Relative calm in Armenian-Azerbaijani state border
- Strong winds knock down trees and billboards in Armenia
- Deputy Parliament Speaker of Armenia receives OSCE PA Special Representative on South Caucasus
- Bulgaria completes wall construction in Turkish border
- 10500 people granted Armenian citizenship in 2015