Gunmen who have seized a Police precinct in Yerevan have just torched the 3rd vehicle in the precinct’s territory.
Another rally began in the evening of July 25 near the seized Police precinct in Yerevan....
The gunmen who have seized the Police station in Yerevan have torched a “Chevrolet” police bus in the precinct....
The Armenian police has released a video which presents how the gunmen, who stormed the Police HQ in Yerevan on July 17, fired shots along the entire length of Khorenatsi Street, reports “Armenpress”....
President Serzh Sargsyan is ready to meet the jailed opposition leader Zhirayr Sefilian if the armed member of his organization occupying a police station in Yerevan lay down their arms, a politician who has negotiated with them said on Sunday....
The group that seized a police Department in Yerevan, burned car “Gazelle”. This was announced by the negotiator between the government and the armed group, the Deputy of the Parliament of the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Vitaly Balasanyan, reports “Interfax”. ...
A criminal case has been initiated at the Special Investigation Service upon reports about disproportionate use of force against citizens....
The National Security Service of Armenia has confirmed the release of Deputy Police Chief of Armenia Vardan Yeghiazaryan and Deputy Chief of Police of Yerevan Valery Osipyan from the police patrol regiment that is still controlled by the gunmen, head of public relations of the NSS Armenia Samson Galstyan informed “Armenpress”....
Information and Press Department of Russian MFA criticized the EU’s reaction to the events related to Yerevan standoff....
Member of “Sasna Tsrer” armed group Varuzhan Avetisyan informed GALA that a meeting was held with Director of Armenian National Security Service Gevorg Kutoyan with mediation of Artsakh Hero Vitaly Balasanyan. ...
Armenia’s National Security Service (NSS) said on Friday that it has arrested several persons linked with gunmen occupying a police station in Yerevan and demanding President Serzh Sargsyan’s resignation....
President Serzh Sargsyan on Friday urged radical opposition gunmen holed up in a police station in Yerevan to free their hostages and surrender to Armenian law-enforcement authorities, saying that he will not meet their key demands, including his own resignation....
A delegation headed by Deputy Director of Russian Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation Vladimir Drozhzhov is visiting Armenia. ...
Chairman of Armenian Investigative Committee Aghvan Hovsepyan and US Ambassador to Armenia Richard Mills discussed issues related to the armed group’s attack on the Police Station in Yerevan and the events that followed....
To solve the situation in Yerevan it is necessary to be guided by the principle “do not harm”. The ruling Republican Party of Armenia supports exclusively peaceful and negotiated solution to the situation following the armed assault by gunmen on a police regiment in Yerevan, “Armenpress” reports Vice President of the National Assembly of Armenia, RPA spokesperson Eduard Sharmazanov told the reporters after RPA Executive Body meeting....
- Mkhitaryan scores first goal in Manchester United
- Mkhitaryan to wear number 22 in Manchester United
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: We will try to do everything to win titles
- Armenia names 33 athletes for Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Manchester United’s Mkhitaryan confident he can play leading role
- Arthur Abraham defeats Tim Robin Lihaug
- Darchinyan Stunned By KO Loss: I Can't Believe That Happened
- Arthur Abraham to fight Tim-Robin Lihaug on July 16
- Mkhitaryan trains in Manchester United
- Hovhannes Bachkov secures the 5th Olympic quota for boxing
- Bab Tuma Armenian-populated district of Damascus bombed by terrorists
- Australian-Armenian community raises 112K dollars for Nagorno Karabakh Army
- London Armenian Street Festival held in Kensington
- Armenian teenager killed in Aleppo violence inside his apartment
- ANCA welcomes new Co-Chairs of Congressional Armenian Caucus
- Details released over murder of Armenian family in Akhalkalaki
- Tragic incident in Akhalkalaki - 37-year-old woman and her three children found dead in the village of Vachiani
- Two Armenians injured by Aleppo bombing
- 15 thousand Syrian-Armenians currently live in Lebanon who were forced to relocate due to Syrian War
- 13 detained in Istanbul Armenian family assault
- Presidents of Turkey, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan to meet by the end of 2016
- Ansbach explosion: 27-year-old Syrian injures 12 in bomb attack
- Azerbaijan intensively violates ceasefire regime at directions of Martuni and Martakert (NKR)
- Iran, Azerbaijan working group to discuss investment in Rasht-Astara railway project
- Criminal lawsuit initiated against police officers for power abuse in Yerevan