The Armenian National Congress (ANC) will use all possible means to free Shant Harutyunyan and his friends.
Azerbaijan is dangerous not only for Armenia, but for international community as well: R. GiragosianThe Director of the Regional Studies Centre, political scientist Richard Giragosian has no expectations from the upcoming meeting between the President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan and President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, which is scheduled to be held in Paris in the end of October. In his opinion, the Paris meeting too will be inefficient....
The four-day sessions launched in the National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia. As reports “Armenpress”, 121 deputies of the National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia have been registered. 119 issues and 26 international agreements have been included in the draft decision on the agenda of the four-day session....
Nature Protection Minister of Armenia Aramayis Grigoryan received USAID/Armenia Director Karen Hilliard, Nature Protection Ministry’s press service informed Armenpress....
Aram Khachaturian Trio will give a concert at the hall of All-Russian Museum Complex of Musical Culture named after M. I. Glinka. As pianist of the trio Armine Grigoryan told Armenpress, the concert will be held on October 21. ...
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Hovik Abrahamyan will leave for a two-day official visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran on October 20 at the invitation of the Iranian Vice President Eshaq Jahangiri....
Leader of Tseghakron Party Shant Harutyunyan sentenced to 6 years in jail, his son given a 4-year suspended sentenceLeader of Tseghakron Party Shant Harutyunyan has been sentenced to 6 years in prison and his son Shahen Harutyunyan has been given a 4-year suspended sentence. The verdict was delivered on October 17 by the court of general jurisdiction of Kentron and Nork Marash communities of Yerevan. The term for serving punishment starts from 5 November 2013 when Shant Harutyunyan and his supporters held a protest action in Liberty Square in Yerevan and were arrested following clashes with the police. ...
Armenia, which has a ruined agriculture, can export nothing to the market of the Eurasian Union. Lyova Khachatryan, MP from the Prosperous Armenia Party, thinks that Armenia's agriculture is absolutely unready to join the EAEU. ...
Heritage Party Leader Raffi Hovannisian would not mind seeing a new person and even a woman as President of Armenia. ...
Mass media freer in Armenia than in Belarus and Azerbaijan, and less free than in Georgia, Moldova and UkraineIn Q2 2014, Armenia yielded its position by one point in mass media freedom among Eastern Partnership states and comes in the fourth place giving way to Ukraine....
‘Hraparak’ writes that yesterday the Armenian parliamentary speaker conducted a consultation about the ratification of the treaty on Armenia’s entry into the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU). ...
President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan said that the axis of NK peace process is the right of Artsakh people to decide their own fate through free expression of will....
Foreign Minister of Armenia Edward Nalbandian said at his meeting with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs today that before Azerbaijani and Armenian Presidents’ meeting with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs due in Paris, official Baku "once again shows its approach is not serious”....
Lydian International will extract gold with the use of environmentally safe modern technologies in Amulsar....
Armenian Minister of Education and Science Armen Ashotyan received President of Carnegie Corporation of New York Vartan Gregorian and Vice President Deana Arsenian yesterday. ...
- WBO will not order immediate Paul Smith-Arthur Abraham rematch
- Armenia lost 0:3 to France in a friendly match
- Levon Aronian Honorary Citizen of Yerevan
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan resumes trainings
- French-Armenian Gymnast Arthur Magakian passed away
- Match in Armenia is very hard for any team: Dick Advocaat
- Levon Aronian occupies 5th place in FIDE ranking
- Armenia-France match to be held in republican stadium
- Smith wants rematch
- Arthur Abraham beats Paul Smith to retain WBO title
- Armenian Genocide Memorial to be christened on April 24
- Russian centre includes Armenian Genocide in contest on Holocaust
- Georgian Prime Minister promised to give timely solution to status issues of Javakhk-Armenians
- Charles Aznavour getting well
- Charles Aznavour hospitalized
- Ambassador Charles Aznavour organizes official reception in Geneva on Independence Day
- UK shifts policy on Armenian Genocide after jurist Robertson’s report
- US Congress urged to vote on Turkey Christian churches accountability act
- Vienna's Shiraz School presents gift to Yerevan's Shiraz School
- Office of UN High Commissioner for Human Rights condemns explosion of Armenian Church in Syria
- Armenia’s PM to pay visit to Iran
- Nagorno Karabakh President highlights participation of Armenian political forces in prosperity of Artsakh
- France remains loyal to its commitment of finding diplomatic solution of Karabakh conflict
- Aram Khachaturian Trio to give concert in Russia
- Paths of strengthening cooperation between TV and Radio companies of Armenia and Karabagh discussed in Stepanakert