Armenia's Energy and Natural Resources Ministry is planning to sell part of Nairit Plant's assets, Armenia's Energy and Natural Resources Minister Yervand Zakharyan told journalists on Tuesday.
"I am not sure that Armenian law enforcers are involved in the Permyakov case investigation to the full extent", Stepan Grigoryan, Head of the Council of the Analytical Centre on Globalization and Regional Cooperation, said at today's press conference, informs arminfo.info. ...
Deputy of Republican Party of Armenia (HHK) faction of the Armenian parliament Ruben Hovsepyan - the brother of the head of Armenia’s Investigative Committee Aghvan Hovsepyan – expressed an opinion that Russian soldier Valery Permyakov charged with mass murder in Gyumri should face trial in Armenia. ...
On the occasion of the 23rd anniversary of the Armenian Army, the Presidents of Armenia and the Nagorno Karabakh Republic (NKR), Serzh Sargsyan and Bako Sahakyan, on January 28 paid a visit to the Yerablur Military Pantheon in Armenia’s capital city of Yerevan to commemorate the heroes of the Artsakh War. ...
The European Court of Human Rights is holding a Grand Chamber hearing on the case of Doğu Perinçek. The Chief Advisor to the Prosecutor General of Armenia Kristine Melkonyan told Armenpress that at the session Doğu Perinçek was the first to deliver speech. According to the procedure, then speeches will be delivered by the delegations of Switzerland, Armenia and Turkey....
January 28 is celebrated in Armenia as Army Day, and this year marks the 23rd anniversary of the Armenian Armed Forces. ...
Armenia’s President meets with Catholicos of All Armenians and Catholicos of the Great House of CiliciaPresident of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan met today with His Holiness Karekin II, Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians and His Holiness Aram I, Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia....
The number of grave crimes has increased in Armenia in 2014, First Deputy Chief of the Armenian Police Hunan Poghosyan said at a press conference today. ...
“Expressing our condolences to the families of Azerbaijani servicemen over the fact that they fell victim to an adventure of the Azerbaijani leadership, we should, however, clarify the question. Yes, we do not conceal that we took preemptive actions,” Armenian Defense Ministry spokesman Artsrun Hovhannisyan wrote on Facebook. ...
“We believe that the right way is conduct negotiations and reach agreements on the basis of the well-known principles, which is possible only if the ceasefire is observed and confidence bridges are built. Nothing has ever come and will come out of burning the bridges,’ Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan said at the meeting of the Board under Armenian defense minister and the festive sitting dedicated to the 23rd anniversary of the formation of the Armenian Army....
The investigators are examining the scenario that Russian serviceman Valery Permyakov charged with killing seven members of a family in the city of Gyumri did not act alone, First Deputy Chief of the Armenian police Hunan Poghosyan said at a press conference. “All the scenarios are being examined,” he said. ...
“All actions of Russia have an indirect impact on Armenia. Almost all actions of the Russian Federation have had a negative impact,” Chairman of the Union of Employers of Armenia Gagik Makaryan told reporters today. ...
Retail gasoline prices in Armenia dropped by 10 AMD on Monday. The first drop was registered on Jan 16. In Dec 2014 there was a growth....
The Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs of the Republic of Armenia Gabriel Ghazaryan believes that Armenia should participate in the European Games to be held in Baku....
‘Haykakan Zhamanak’ writes citing the National Statistical Service of Armenia that Armenia’s inflation was 24.2% in the past four years. ...
- Levon Julfalakyan hospitalized, undergoes stent procedure
- Armenian footballers send condolences on Seryozha Avetisyan’s death
- Armenian players to participate in Women's World Chess Championship
- Aronian to face with Carlsen, Sevian with Gunina
- Samuel Sevian defeats opponent after 7 hours of intensive game
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan is on our list: Juve's Marotta
- Levon Aronian and Samuel Sevian in Tata Steel chess tournament
- “I got this award due to my teammates”: Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Armenian chess player gets 5 points in Groningen Open
- Best Football Player of the Year and Best Coach of the Year to be announced tomorrow
- Moscow court to examine complaint on L. Hayrapetyan arrest extension
- Zuart Sudjian sues Turkey to reclaim her family lands - Diyarbakir airport
- Mass held in Kiev in memory of murdered Armenian family
- Georgian government to allocate “investment flow” to Javakheti
- Moscow’s Armenians to organize candle lighting in front of Embassy to Russia
- Greece Blocks Talat Pasha Committee’s Genocide Denialist Stunt in Athens
- Ara Abrahamyan: Those responsible for Gyumri tragedy will be punished
- Talat Paşa Committee fails to hold manifestation in Athens due to efforts of Greek- Armenian community
- Serj Tankian: It is very possible Turkey will recognize Armenian Genocide
- Hrachia Harutyunyan’s family asks Justice Ministry to extradite him
- Turkey’s population rises to over 77 million
- Mediators called on Azerbaijan to observe its commitments to a peaceful resolution of the NK conflict
- Expert: Armenian law-enforcers are not involved in Permyakov case investigation to full extent
- HZh: Permyakov should face trial in Armenia, IC head’s brother says
- Armenia's Energy Ministry plans to sell part of Nairit Plant's assets