Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan said that Germany is a very important partner for Armenia.
Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian said that Armenia is against attempts to remove NK conflict settlement from the format of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs. ...
Armenia needs a revolution – a revolution of mind and soul, regarding the national future, but within the Constitution, the leader of Heritage Party Raffi Hovannisian stated today at the joint rally of three parliamentary non-coalition parties in Liberty Square of Yerevan. ...
Armenia needs new quality power and new politics, and the changes are inevitable, the leader of Prosperous Armenia Party (BHK) Gagik Tsarukyan said today during the joint rally of three non-pro-government parties in Liberty Square of Yerevan. ...
Haykakan Zhamanak’ daily writes citing its sources that Russia’s Rosneft Company sent an official letter informing the Armenian government that it refuses to make investment in Narit Plant. ...
Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan sent a message to the participants of the 19th international conference on constitutional justice issues held in Yerevan, according to the presidential press service. The message reads in particular: ...
In the past four years, state budget expenditures on allowances envisaged by the Law on Temporary Disability Allowances and the Law on Welfare Payments have increased almost three-fold, Armenian Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Artyom Asatryan told journalists after the government session today. ...
Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan received today the outgoing French Ambassador to Armenia Henri Reynaud, according to the presidential press service. ...
The talks held in the premier-headed delegation’s visit to the US and Iran were successful, Armenia’s premier Hovik Abrahamyan said at a government hour on Wednesday. ...
The European Union continues to be an important partner for Armenia, with our relations involving numerous spheres, Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandyan said today in the National Assembly in response to a question of Heritage opposition faction’s deputy Tevan Poghosyan concerning Armenia-EU relations against a backdrop of Armenia’s entry into the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU). ...
Zhamanak’ paper says that over 3000 athletes attending 23 sports schools and two colleges subordinate to Armenian Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs as well as their parents and coaches forcedly participated in the October 10 rally of three non-pro-government parties. ...
The Governor of Armenia’s Vayots Dzor province Edgar Ghazaryan has been relieved of his post at his request. The decision was taken at the government session today. ...
‘168 Hours’ says that the Armenian parliament’s deputies have already submitted their declarations for 2013, according to which there are 19 millionaires among MPs of the National Assembly. ...
Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan today paid working visits to Shirak and Lori provinces, the presidential press service said. ...
Armenian Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan attended today the opening ceremony of the new branch of Pokr Mher educational complex, according to the press office of the government. ...
- Levon Aronian to participate in Wijk aan Zee tournament
- WBO will not order immediate Paul Smith-Arthur Abraham rematch
- Armenia lost 0:3 to France in a friendly match
- Levon Aronian Honorary Citizen of Yerevan
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan resumes trainings
- French-Armenian Gymnast Arthur Magakian passed away
- Match in Armenia is very hard for any team: Dick Advocaat
- Levon Aronian occupies 5th place in FIDE ranking
- Armenia-France match to be held in republican stadium
- Smith wants rematch
- Journalist with Armenian origin is appointed as Davutogl's Senior Advisor
- Office of Armenia’s Honorary Consul opens in Fresno
- The failure to gain a Security Council seat limits Turkey’s ability
- Armenian Genocide Memorial to be christened on April 24
- Russian centre includes Armenian Genocide in contest on Holocaust
- Georgian Prime Minister promised to give timely solution to status issues of Javakhk-Armenians
- Charles Aznavour getting well
- Charles Aznavour hospitalized
- Ambassador Charles Aznavour organizes official reception in Geneva on Independence Day
- UK shifts policy on Armenian Genocide after jurist Robertson’s report
- Russia and Georgia resume regular flights between countries
- Iran's top nuclear official optimistic about prospect of talks with 5+1
- Armenia against attempts to remove NK discussions from OSCE Minsk Group format
- Alarm over safety of Leyla Yunus following transfer to Prison of the Ministry of National Security
- Georgia maintains free trade regime with Russia