Russian Armenian billionaire Samvel Karapetyan will arrive in Yerevan on April 1 to take over the Electric Networks of Armenia, Haykakan Zhamanak reports, citing well-informed sources.
Armenia’s former Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Armen Movsisyan has serious health problems. He departed from the country about a month ago, and is now abroad, possibly in Germany, for treatment, Hraparak reports. ...
On March 27 the RA NA Deputy Speaker Eduard Sharmazanov received the members of the Board of the Greeks from Foreign Countries Foti Chitlidis, Vadim Anastasiadi, Sophia Prokopidou, Arkady Khitarov, Anna Khitarova, Eduard Polatov and the Greek well-known historian Konstantinos Fotiadis. ...
Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan received a delegation led by Ambassador Andrey Sorokin, Head of the Yerevan Office of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe. ...
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Armenia held a public auction to repurchase long-term AMGB20072283 corporate bonds. ...
The President of the National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia Galust Sahakyan sent a congratulatory message on the World Theater Day. Armenpress reports that the press service of the Parliament reads:...
Under the new Armenian law “On Drugs”, the drug prices will be regulated by the state. ...
On March 26, Permanent Representative of Armenia to the OSCE, Ambassador Arman Kirakossian delivered a speech at the Meeting of the OSCE Permanent Council. ...
The casinos may return to Yerevan in the near future, Hraparak reports. ...
Although in the recent period there has been an impression that the exchange rate of the Armenian national currency, dram, has stabilized to some extent and the shocks of the past months will not recur, several Armenian banks avoid issuing loans these days fearing currency depreciation, Zhamanak reports. ...
Armenia made limited progress in implementing the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) Action Plan....
NKR Defense Army serviceman Samvel Hakobyan (born in 1995) who had been wounded during the resistance to the rival’s special mission unit on March 19 died at the Stepanakert Central Military Hospital at around 09:40 today, the Defense Army of Nagorno Karabakh Republic reports....
The deputy of the House of Commons of the Great Britain’s Parliament, the chair of the British group of the Armenian-British interparliamentary union John Whittingdale will be in Yerevan on April 24 to commemorate the Armenian Genocide. ...
China, one of the world’s largest economies, year by year strengthens the economic, commercial and political ties with Armenia. The trade turnover with China makes about 10% of the Armenia’s foreign trade, though a year ago that figure did not exceed 8%. In a year Armenia has increased for 2,5 times the export volumes to China and the import from that country was increased by 8,2%. In 2014 the export made 170 million 954,1 thousand dollars in comparison with the 68 million 838,2 thousand dollars in 2013 and the import made 417 million 503,3 thousand dollars, instead of the 385 million 901,8 thousand dollars....
In comparison with Azerbaijan and Belarus, Armenia, as a Eastern Partnership member state, has all the opportunities to be considered a leader and approach with its actions to the European Union. The Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Poland to the Republic of Armenia Jerzy Marek Nowakowski told Armenpress about it,touching upon the summit of the Eastern Partnership countries, to be held in Riga, from which a new cooperation format is expected....
- Armenian national football team has arrived in Albania
- Movsisyan: We have effectiveness-related issues
- Safarov will not light flame of European Games
- Freestyle wrestler Volodya Frangulyan becomes U23 European Champion
- Karlen Mkrtchyan not to take part in Albania- Armenia match
- Victory over Armenia to grant Albania chance to continue struggle for Euro entry
- Sevian showed the best result
- U23: 4 Armenian freestyle wrestlers to compete in European Championship today
- Anush Grigoryan wins International Boxing Tournament in Germany
- Armenian chess player in Tashkent tournament
- Armenian youth condronts Turkish ambassador in Buenos Aires
- Turkey: No bells ring to mark 100th anniversary of Armenian genocide
- Ten reasons why Pres. Obama should travel to Armenia on April 24
- An Armenian was killed in Aleppo
- “Iconic Images of the Armenian Genocide” released
- Armenian protests trap Turkish ambassador in Beirut theater
- USD 30 million to be allotted to develop Samtskhe-Javakheti’s tourist potential
- Vice President of Armenia's Parliament meets with Armenian Community of Riga
- Istanbul-Armenian architect Levon Kyureghian’s exhibition to be held in Yerevan
- "Remembering Genocide" Symposium at Baylor March 16-17
- Anti-Armenian Acts on the Rise in Turkey
- Iran seeks removal of all sanctions, single-stage nuclear agreement - MP
- Georgia doesn't forecast building Khudoni Hydro Power Plant in 2015
- Russian border guards stopped entry of large consignment of narcotics from Iran to Armenia
- PM: Turkey must to move to presidential form of government