The Prime Minister of Armenia - Hovik Abrahamyan - attended the 2015 European Youth Olympic Festival opening ceremony on July 26, during his working visit to the Republic of Georgia.
Before the working visit to Georgia, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Hovik Abrahamyan made a stop at the Bagratashen border checkpoint. The press service of the Government of the Republic of Armenia informed Armenpress that Abrahamyan toured in the checkpoint and got acquainted with the modernization works....
The Minister of Defense of the Republic of Armenia Seyran Ohanyan received on July 25 the Head of the EU Office in Armenia Traian Hristea, who is completing his diplomatic mission in our country. ...
Armenian PM Hovik Abrahamyan will start a working visit to Georgia on July 25 during which he will also take a trip to Zemo Larsi-Kazbegi border crossing point between Georgia and Russia. ...
President Serzh Sargsyan paid a working visit to Tavush Province on July 24. As “Armenpress” was informed from the Department of Public Relations and Mass Media of the Presidential Staff of the Republic of Armenia, the visit started from Dilijan city where the President of the Republic Serzh Sargsyan held a meeting with nearly 200 representatives of “Luys” foundation community in the Dilijan research center of the Central Bank....
The President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan sent a thank-you note to the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Belgium Charles Michel in relation to recognition of the Armenian Genocide by the Legislative and Executive bodies....
Delegation headed by the Deputy Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, head of the Main Intelligence Directorate, Colonel General Igor Sergun paid a working visit to Armenia....
The Armenian army does everything to avoid a war, but if you want peace, you must prepare for war. This was the respond of Seyran Ohanyan to the question of one of the participants of “Come home” program. More than 100 boys and girls from 15 countries were hosted at the Defense Ministry on July 24....
From 19:00 in the evening of July 24, the rival again continued intensively violating the ceasefire regime, especially on the border with Karabakh and Tavush Marz. The shots continued for the entire night. Armenpress reports that the Spokesperson of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Armenia Artsrun Hovhannisyan informs in his Facebook page that the shots were fired from weapons of different caliber, as well as 60 and 82 mm mine throwers. In general, the number of violations exceeds 160....
The best tank crew selected from the Armed Forces of the Republic of Armenia has left for Moscow to get ready for Russia's tank biathlon in 2015. The latter will be included in the competition “International Army Games 2015” which is being held for the 1st time. Artsrun Hovhannisyan, the press secretary of the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Defense, told Armenpress that our delegation was warmly received by the Armenian community in Russia....
The President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan has left for a short vacation. The press service of the Armenian President’s Office informed Armenpress about it. Serzh Sargsyan will spend a part of his vacation abroad.
The pure honey and sweet berries of Shamshadin will lead to the city of Berd of Tavush Marz all those, who do not miss the annual festival of honey and berries. It will be held on August 16 2015 for the 4th time....
Armenia welcomes indubitable adoption of Armenian Genocide by Belgian authorities: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of ArmeniaThe Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia, Eduard Nalbandyan, made an announcement on the adoption of the Armenian Genocide by the Belgian Chamber of Representatives. The Department of Press, Information and Public Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia informed Armenpress that the Minister said in the announcement:...
The President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan attended the consecration of the newly built S. Savior Church in Nor Hachen city under the presidency of His Holiness Karekin II, Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians....
The payment process of the salaries of the Nairit Plant employees will begin in three days. Armenpress reports that the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of the Republic of Armenia Yervand Zakaryan stated about it during the meeting with the journalists, held after the presentation of the program “Long-term (by 2036) development ways of the energy system of the Republic of Armenia”, held in Yerevan.
- Armenia national football team will compete in Group E of 2018 World Cup Qualifier
- Yura Movsisyan on non-celebration of goal scored to Krasnodar
- Armenian basketball players again win in European Championship
- Armenian footballer signs contract with Portuguese club
- Arthur Abraham Drops, Stops Robert Stieglitz in Six
- Edgar Stepanyan becomes champion of European Youth Cycling Championship
- Sevan Lake Tournament: Samvel Ter-Sahakyan tops among Armenians
- Istanbul teams preparing for Pan-Armenian Games
- Arthur Abraham and Robert Steiglitz hold first open training
- Anush Grigoryan and Ani Hovsepyan win Golden Gloves Tournament in Serbia
- Torch of pan-Armenian games blessed at St.Tadeh church in Iran
- Aram I receives ARMNOC President
- US Department of State promised to help Syrian Armenians
- Argentine journalist - Marcelo Zlotogwiazda will be awarded Hrant Dink Award
- Ecumenical prayers in memory of Armenian Genocide martyrs held in Antelias
- Armenian National Committee of America to continue efforts to increase aid allocated to Armenia and Artsakh
- Charles Aznavour to perform concert in Belgium
- Bako Sahakyan receives students from Diaspora
- Belgian Armenians and Arameans concerned over wording in Genocide draft resolution
- Aram I and Assyrian Patriarch stress necessity to give a new impetus to cooperation between two churches