The President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan will gladly vote for a woman president in case she would be able to solve the problems the country faces.
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Hovik Abrahamyan hosted the Vice President of the Rezidor Hotel Group Arild Hovland. ...
We are grateful to international organization for saving our compatriot from captivity hell: Defense Ministry SpokespersonThe Spokesperson of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Armenia Artsrun Hovhannisyan hopes that the soldier Hakob Injighulyan will have the opportunity to return to his motherland. ...
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Hovik Abrahamyan considers that there are prerequisites for the economic development of Armenia. Before the session of the Executive Body of the Republican Party of Armenia, the journalists asked the PM to comment on the statement of the second president of the Republic of Armenia Robert Kocharyan that there are no domestic or foreignprerequisites for the economic development of Armenia....
The expert committee on constitutional reforms, chaired by the President of the Constitutional Court Gagik Harutyunyan, on August 29 discussed the concept of the constitutional reforms. ...
The Armenian serviceman Hakob Injighulyan was moved to a third country from the Azerbaijani captivity. Hakob Injighulyan’s brother Arman Injighulyan stated about this in a conversation with “Armenpress”. ...
Some 40,000 children in Armenia will go to school for the first time in 2014, Education and Science Minister Armen Ashotyan said Thursday at a regular Cabinet session. ...
An Armenian serviceman died from gunshot wound while on sentry duty on Thursday, the press office of Armenia’s ministry of defense reported. ...
Armenia's FM issues statement on Resolution of California Senate recognizing Karabakh's independenceThe Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia Edward Nalbandian has issued a statement on the Resolution of California Senate recognizing the Independence of Artsakh. The Press, Information, and Public Relations Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia informed “Armenpress” that the statement runs as follows:...
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia Edward Nalbandian attended the ceremony of inauguration of the newly elected President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, which was held on August 28....
The President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan has sent a congratulatory address to the President of the Republic of Moldova Nicolae Timofti on the occasion of the country’s Independence Day. ...
The regular sitting of the executive body of the Republican Party of Armenia will be held on August 29. ...
Kazakhstan is positively disposed to Armenia's accession to the Eurasian Union. As reports “Armenpress”, on August 27, this was stated by the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Armenia Aiymdos Bozzhigitov, stressing that the process is of technical nature, and there is no delay....
On August 26 Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian had a telephone conversation with Héctor Timerman, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Argentina, upon the initiative of the Argentinian side....
Armenia's joining the Eurasian Customs Union will be clarified in October 2014, Mediamax reported Aug. 27, Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev said at a briefing following the meeting of the presidents of the Customs Union member-states in Minsk....
- Borussia Dortmund defeats Augsburg
- Levon Aronian defeats Veselin Topalov in Saint Louis
- GM Tigran L. Petrosian shares 1st-2nd places at Abu Dhabi tournament
- Susi Kentikian to dedicate her next victory to memory of Armenian Genocide victims
- Levon Aronian plays draw with Nakamura in Saint Louis
- Karen Khachanov - silver medalist at Nanjing games
- Chess player Samuel Sevian records unique success
- Armenian GM Hrant Melkumyan shares point in Riga
- Nanjing 2014: Simon Martirosyan - champion
- Armenian judoist will participate in Nanjing Youth Olympics
- Liturgy in Akhtamar's Holy Cross church to be held a week earlier
- Armenian Minister in Syria's new Government
- California Senate unanimously passes genocide education act
- Aznavour is worried about fate of Christians and other minorities of Middle East
- Armenians among casualties of California earthquake
- Initial combat training center construction starts in Akhalkalaki
- Levon Hayrapetyan felt bad during court hearing, hearing was adjourned
- Turkic groups fund questionable congressional trips to Azerbaijan
- ANCA launches #StopAliyev social media campaign
- National minority organization call on Australian FM to be more cautious with the wording on Armenian Genocide
- Hayk Kotanjian: On Flagrant Violation of the “Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations”
- Selahattin Demirtas promises to recognize Armenian Genocide if elected Turkish President
- We are grateful to international organization for saving our compatriot from captivity hell: Defense Ministry Spokesperson
- U.S. sanctions will take Russia relations to a dead end: Putin
- Russia will try to lift sanctions imposed on Iran