Mining, being one of the main branches of the Armenian industry, plays an essential role in development of Armenia’s economy. Armenpress has singled out the minerals that have essential importance in Armenia’s economy, showing the change of the production of their volumes during the recent 5 years.
During a briefing after the government session yesterday, Prosecutor General of Armenia Gevorg Kostanyan declined to comment on the statement of Head of Armenia’s Investigatory Committee Aghvan Hovsepyan to the effect that all circumstances of the March 1, 2008 case have already been revealed. ...
The issue of setting up a customs point between Armenia and Nagorno Karabakh was not discussed during talks on Armenia’s entry into the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU), Deputy Foreign Minister of Armenia Shavarsh Kocharyan told journalists today. ...
Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan received today Nikolay Ryzhkov, Co-Chairman of the Interparliamentary Commission on Cooperation of the Federal Assembly of Russia and the National Assembly of Armenia, the press service of the Armenian government reported. ...
The President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan, who is on an official visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, had a meeting with the Prime Minister of Jordan Abdallah Ensour on October 29. The Prime Minister of Jordan Abdallah Ensour talked about the Armenian people with a great respect and highlighted that notwithstanding their small number, the Armenians are a very strong and staunch people, which has a great contribution to the world civilization....
The Government of the Republic of Armenia will make every possible effort so that no pregnant woman is harmed in the result of the legislative amendments. Armenpress reports that the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Hovik Abrahamyan stated about it at the session of the Government....
In the framework of the official visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan met with the Senate President Abdel Rauf al-Ravabeh and the House of Representatives Speaker Atef Yousef Salah al-Tarauna on October 29. The Department for Mass Media and Public Relations of the Armenian President’s Office informed Armenpress that the sides highlighted the role of the Armenian-Jordanian interparliamentary ties in the activation of the relations between the two countries and the formation of the wide cooperation agenda....
In the framework of the official visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan met with the Prime Minister of Jordan Abdullah al-Nusur. The Department for Mass Media and Public Relations of the Armenian President’s Office informed Armenpress that besides the development of the political dialogue, the sides discussed the active economic cooperation between the two countries, taking into account the great potential. ...
Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan has arrived in Jordan for an official visit. The Department for Mass Media and Public Relations of the Armenian President’s Office informed Armenpress that Serzh Sargsyan held a meeting with the King of Jordan, Abdullah II bin al-Hussein. The meeting was followed by a document signing ceremony. In particular, the sides signed an agreement on the peaceful use of nuclear energy, development of tourism, etc....
Armenia has been ranked the 45th in the traditional Doing Business-2015 index of the World Bank (WB) and the International Financial Corporation (IFC). Small and well-run Singapore, New Zealand and Hong Kong are the world's easiest places to run a business, while global giants China, Brazil and India remain far down the list....
The President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan today sent a telegram of condolence to President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi of the Arab Republic of Egypt on the occasion of the terrorist act committed in the north of Egypt’s Sinai region on October 24 which resulted in a few dozen casualties. Armenian President's Press Office informed Armenpress about this....
The President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan will leave for the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan on an official visit. ...
The meeting of the Armenian and Azerbaijani Presidents, which was attended by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs, has wrapped up. As Armenpress reports, Armenian President’s Spokesman Arman Saghatelyan has written this on his Twitter page. He said that the meeting details will be notified later on the President’s official website....
Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan sent today a congratulatory message to President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhammedow on the national holiday – Independence Day, the press service of the Armenian president said.
On October 24 Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan received the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania Linas Linkevicius who has arrived in Armenia on an official visit. Press service of Armenian President informs about this. ...
- Ronaldo to win Ballon d'or: Yura Movsisyan
- Armenia's Minister of Sport hosts Arthur Abraham
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan in Borussia’s starting line-up
- Levon Aronian to participate in Wijk aan Zee tournament
- WBO will not order immediate Paul Smith-Arthur Abraham rematch
- Armenia lost 0:3 to France in a friendly match
- Levon Aronian Honorary Citizen of Yerevan
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan resumes trainings
- French-Armenian Gymnast Arthur Magakian passed away
- Match in Armenia is very hard for any team: Dick Advocaat
- Stone has moved from its place: Dink’s friends gather in front of court
- Crimean Armenians demand autonomy
- Journalist with Armenian origin is appointed as Davutogl's Senior Advisor
- Office of Armenia’s Honorary Consul opens in Fresno
- The failure to gain a Security Council seat limits Turkey’s ability
- Armenian Genocide Memorial to be christened on April 24
- Russian centre includes Armenian Genocide in contest on Holocaust
- Georgian Prime Minister promised to give timely solution to status issues of Javakhk-Armenians
- Charles Aznavour getting well
- Charles Aznavour hospitalized
- Germany and Canada are major markets for Armenian mining export
- Russia to sell gas to Ukraine at $378 per 1,000 cubic meters till end of year
- S. Kocharyan: Customs point issue not discussed during talks
- Iran says mistakes of great powers led to instability in region
- Prosecutor on Aghvan Hovsepyan’s statement and March 1 case