Armenian Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan attended today the opening ceremony of the new branch of Pokr Mher educational complex, according to the press office of the government.
Much has changed in Armenia in the last four years as the country has drawn closer to Europa in many fields, the outgoing French Ambassador to Armenia Henri Reynaud told reporters today. ...
Tevan Poghosyan: Armenia should reach signing of political component of EU Association Agreement till late 2014MP of Armenian National Assembly, member of Standing Committee on Defense, National Security and Internal Affairs Tevan Poghosyan stated today that "the Armenian Foreign Ministry and other responsible bodies should take steps and reach the signing of political component of the EU Association Agreement till late 2014”....
German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier will pay an official visit to Yerevan on October 23....
Nine Russian entrepreneurs have arrived in Armenia to cooperate with local businessmen, Armenpress reports....
On October 21 at 22.30, the Operative Management Center of Yerevan city received a report that one of the residents of N 33 building of Orbeli Street, Yerevan, has called them and announced that a shoe with a grenade is hung from the balcony of N 28 apartment....
Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan attended on Tuesday the opening ceremony of the new building of Armenia’s Special Investigation Service at 13a Vagharsh Vagharshyan Street in Yerevan. Until now the SIS was located in the building of Prosecutor General’s Office. ...
‘Hraparak’ paper says that the election of Armenia’s representative to the European Court of Human Rights may be declared null and void due to the controversial nature of the election process. ...
“Our approach consists in achieving a result, and we don’t believe slogans anymore,” the head of Heritage faction Ruben Hakobyan said during a briefing in the Armenian parliament today following a regular working discussion of the three non-coalition parliamentary forces. ...
A bear escaped from Tputner Restaurant in Armenia’s resort city of Tsakhkadzor. Ministry of Emergency Situations received information about it this morning. ...
Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan signed decrees on the appointment of judges, the presidential press service said. Judge of the general jurisdiction court in Armenia’s Ararat and Vayots Dzor provinces Harutyun Yenokyan was relieved of his position and appointed a judge of the Civil Court of Appeals. ...
Haykakan Zhamanak’ daily writes citing its sources that on October 26 Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan will travel to Paris where he is expected to meet with Azerbaijan’s President Ilham Aliyev. ...
The autumn holidays started in Armenian schools today. ...
There are no political prisoners in Armenia, the speaker of Armenian parliament Galust Sahakyan said today in response to a reporter’s question about whether he considers Shant Harutyunyan a political prisoner. ...
Armenian Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan met with Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif in Tehran, according to the press service of the Armenian government. ...
- WBO will not order immediate Paul Smith-Arthur Abraham rematch
- Armenia lost 0:3 to France in a friendly match
- Levon Aronian Honorary Citizen of Yerevan
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan resumes trainings
- French-Armenian Gymnast Arthur Magakian passed away
- Match in Armenia is very hard for any team: Dick Advocaat
- Levon Aronian occupies 5th place in FIDE ranking
- Armenia-France match to be held in republican stadium
- Smith wants rematch
- Arthur Abraham beats Paul Smith to retain WBO title
- Office of Armenia’s Honorary Consul opens in Fresno
- The failure to gain a Security Council seat limits Turkey’s ability
- Armenian Genocide Memorial to be christened on April 24
- Russian centre includes Armenian Genocide in contest on Holocaust
- Georgian Prime Minister promised to give timely solution to status issues of Javakhk-Armenians
- Charles Aznavour getting well
- Charles Aznavour hospitalized
- Ambassador Charles Aznavour organizes official reception in Geneva on Independence Day
- UK shifts policy on Armenian Genocide after jurist Robertson’s report
- US Congress urged to vote on Turkey Christian churches accountability act
- German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier to visit Armenia
- Tevan Poghosyan: Armenia should reach signing of political component of EU Association Agreement till late 2014
- Election of Armenian judge in ECHR may be invalidated
- More people hospitalized in Turkey, suspected having Ebola
- Stability in Azerbaijan, Turkey connect S.Caucasus and Balkan countries - PM