The Last Bell will sound in the Armenian schools today for a total of 25,000 school leavers.
Latvian Foreign Minister Edgars Rinkevics thinks that Armenia can get a visa-free regime with the EU. ...
President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan, who is on a working visit to the Republic of Latvia, participated today in the meeting of leaders of the European People’s Party and the Eastern Partnership and gave a speech....
President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan had a meeting with Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel in Latvia. As “Armenpress” reports, citing the First News of Armenian Public Television, the President of the Republic of Armenia, who is on a working visit to Latvia. ...
The Mayor of Yerevan Taron Margaryan sent a congratulatory message on the occasion of the Last School Bell. The press service of the Yerevan Municipality informed Armenpress that the message of Taron Margaryan says in particular:...
Genealogy band representing Armenia at Eurovision international song contest 2015 will perform the 6th at the Grand Final. As reports “Armenpress”, the Head of the Armenian Delegation to Eurovision Gohar Gasparyan stated this on facebook. “6 singer, 6 destinies, but one story,” Gasparyan noted....
The summit of the European People’s Party kicked off in Riga with the participation of President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan, who is on a working visit to the Republic of Latvia. ...
Yerevan and Minsk refuse to sign the Eastern Partnership declaration if it contains “Crimea annexation” definitionArmenia and Belarus refused to sign the final statement of the Eastern Partnership summit in Riga if it contains the “illegal annexation of the Crimea” definition. ...
Armenia's energy and natural resource minister Yervand Zakharyan promised today a 1%-2% reduction in losses sustained in transmission and distributing (T&D) of electricity in the next couple of years due to a series of measures proposed by the ministry....
On May 19, Minister of Economy of the Republic of Armenia Karen Tchshmarityan received newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the South African Republic (SAR) to the Republic of Armenia Christian Albertus Basson. ...
General Department for SIC has instigated criminal case in relation to assassination attempt against Surik KhachatryanThe General Department of Investigation of Specially Important Cases has instigated a criminal case in relation to the shots fired at Governor of Syunik Province Surik Khachatryan’s car with the elements of Articles 34-104 (2) (assassination attempt) and Article 235 (1) of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Armenia, as the Investigative Committee of the Republic of Armenia reports to “Armenpress”....
On May 21, President Serzh Sargsyan will pay a working visit to the Republic of Latvia to participate in the summit of the European People’s Party and the Eastern Partnership summit to be held in Riga on May 21-22. ...
It is not profitable to build a garbage recycling plant in Armenia due to insufficient garbage volumes, “Haykakan Zhamanak” (Armenian Time) newspaper says referring to Armenia’s deputy minister of territorial administration and emergencies Vache Terteryan. ...
Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan on Tuesday signed the law, passed by the National Assembly, on an addition to the Law on Medical Assistance and Services to the Population, the President’s press office reports.
The upcoming fourth eastern partnership (EaP) summit, taking place in Latvia’s capital of Riga, is just days away now. While we have been playing close attention to the challenges continuing to arise from instability along Europe’s southern borders, this summit will also serve as an opportunity to look at the challenges the EU faces along its eastern edge, Edgars Rinkēvičs, Latvia’s Foreign Minister, wrote in The Parliament Magazine. ...
- Michel Platini is paying a friendly visit to Armenia
- Jesus Cuellar: I will defend my belt in fight against Darchinyan
- Armenian chess players to take part in European Women’s Championship
- Krikor Sevag Mekhitarian in American Continental Championship
- Gegard Mousasi wants to fight for the champion’s belt
- Three judoka to represent Armenia at the 2015 European Games in Baku
- Hrachik Babayan and Norayr Arakelyan to take part in Baku 2015
- Rapid chess is on verge of getting included into Winter Olympic program
- Sport Ministry responds to Azerbaijanis’ attack against Armenian athletes
- May 9-dedicated rapid chess tournament ends with Aronian’s victory
- From difficult path to world recognition: Charles Aznavour celebrates birthday anniversary
- Diaspora Ministry ready to organize holidays of Aleppo Armenian children
- Armenia doing the best for Syrian Armenian refugees - MP
- Armenian Embassy in Austria hosts meeting with Genealogy group
- Ukrainian parliamentarians plan to impeach Arsen Avakov
- Turkish Obsession with Armenian Territorial Demands
- Dersim-Armenians baptized. Process of returning to Armenian roots continues
- Kamp Armen demolition begins - but thwarted for now
- Aram I Catholicos with pontifical visit left for USA
- Ken Hachikian calls on signing U.S.-Armenia Trade and Investment Framework Agreement during Serzh Sargsyan's visit to Washington DC