Armenia’s president Serzh Sargsyan signed the amendments to the country’s law about the government structure that were passed by the parliament earlier, the presidential press office reported.
Armenia’s foreign minister Edward Nalbandyan is heading to Sweden on an official visit on November 25-26, invited by his Swedish colleague, the press office of the Armenian foreign ministry reported. ...
The U.S. Embassy is hosting "Armenia’s Partnership with the West” Twitter chat on Tuesday, November 25, from 15:00 to 16:00....
Ahead of the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, Armenpress talked to the Director of the Institute of History of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia Ashot Melkonyan about the Armenians’ claims from Turkey, the appointment of the Armenians in different positions in Turkey and the programs of the historical society devoted to the anniversary of the Armenian Genocide in 2015. ...
The relatives of Lieutenant Azat Sahakyan, member of the crew of the Armenian helicopter downed by the Azerbaijani armed forces, have identified his body. The Press Spokesman of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Armenia Artzrun Hovhannisyan stated this in a conversation with “Armenpress”. Among other things, the Press Spokesman of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Armenia Artzrun Hovhannisyan underscored: “Yes, Azat Sahakyan’s body has been identified.”...
Yerevan and Stepanakert responded to the recent statement of Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry....
President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan received today Secretary General of the World Customs Organization Kunio Mikuriya....
The presentation of “History of Republic of Turkey” textbook was held in Yerevan. ...
Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan received today the chairman of the Louisiana affiliate of the Social Democrat Hunchakian Party (SDHP), member of the SDHP Central Board Vazgen Kaltakchian, according to the presidential press service....
Armenian Ombudsman Karen Andreasyan sent a letter to the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights Nils Muiznieks concerning the Karabakh helicopter shot down by the Azerbaijani armed forces. ...
Armenia has increased the import of the cars. During the nine months of this year 35,901 cars have been imported to Armenia, which is more than the indicator of the same period of the previous year by 7,776 cars. ...
Meetings with the public broadcasters of various countries can serve as a very good opportunity for exchanging experience and collecting information about each other, which is always useful for the professionals. ...
Issues on army recruitment, the readiness of officers and the improvement of professional capabilities were discussed during a working consultation held at the administrative complex of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Armenia....
463 babies – 232 boys and 231 girls – were born in Armenia’s capital on November 7-13, according to the press department of Yerevan Municipality. ...
‘Zhamanak’ paper says that law enforcers are conducting an investigation of the construction work done by the administration of Armenia’s Aragatsotn province. ...
- Armenian athlete wins gold of sambo world championship
- Armenian GM Karen Movsziszian takes second prize at open held in Can Picafort, Spain
- Levon Aronian to have match against Hikaru Nakamura
- Greek referees to officiate Portugal-Armenia match
- Levon Aronian at Tigran Petrosian Memorial
- World Chess Championship Match is opened
- Levon Aronian is to have match with H. Nakamura
- Ronaldo to win Ballon d'or: Yura Movsisyan
- Armenia's Minister of Sport hosts Arthur Abraham
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan in Borussia’s starting line-up
- System of a Down to perform in Yerevan on 2015 April 23
- Diaspora Minister meets with members of British-Armenian Community Council
- Countries selling weapons to Azerbaijan are just as guilty for attacks on Artsakh
- Armenian Orphan "Sister Rug" displayed in California
- Over 2,000 Armenians to face deportation from Georgia
- ANCA urges White House to cut off military aid to Azerbaijan
- Republican Congressional majority casts dark shadow on Armenian interests: Sassounian
- Stone has moved from its place: Dink’s friends gather in front of court
- Crimean Armenians demand autonomy
- Journalist with Armenian origin is appointed as Davutogl's Senior Advisor
- Almost no chance for Iran, P5+1 to seal deal in time - diplomatic source
- Iranian, Russian presidents to discuss nuclear talks
- Bodies of pilots recovered, Karabakh ministry of defense distributes video with details of operation
- Historian excludes Erdogan’s visit to Armenia
- Armenian FM to visit Sweden