Stephanie Topalian, member of the Genealogy Group to be representing Armenia at Eurovision Song Contest 2015, says she has always dreamed of representing her homeland and Japan through song. As “Armenpress” reports, the singer posted a comment on her Facebook page.
Fifty two people having recognized Valery Permyakov as fit for military service and working at different instances of the Transbaikal region will be brought to justice. ...
On February 27, Minister of Economy of the Republic of Armenia Karen Tchshmarityan received the delegation led by Minister of Transport of Iraq Baqir Jabr al-Zubeidi. ...
Gagik Beglaryan attached importance to Yerevan-Erbil flight in terms of development of bilateral relationsMinister of Transport of Iraq Baqir Jabr al-Zubeidi and his delegation are on an official visit to Armenia and arrived in Yerevan via the first Baghdad-Yerevan-Erbil direct flight on February 26th....
Armenia’s Investigative Committee opened a criminal case over the disappearance of Arthur Afyan, a contract serviceman of Russian Federal Security Service’s Frontier Department in Armenia. ...
A consultation to discuss preparatory work for the commemorative events on the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide was held in the Armenian parliament today. National Assembly Speaker Galust Sahakyan conducted the consultation, the press service of the parliament reports. ...
During a press conference in Liberty Square of Yerevan, the leader of Heritage Party Raffi Hovannisian made an appeal to the Armenian Police Chief Vladimir Gasparyan. ...
Representative of 38 churches, inter-church and ecumenical structures and inter-religious organizations will attend the religious ceremonies on the occasion of the Armenian Genocide Centennial in Armenia on April 22-24....
Access to www.armeniangenocide100.org dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, has been blocked in Turkey, Samvel Martirosyan, an information security expert, wrote on his Facebook page. ...
Legendary polar explorer and Hero of the Soviet Union and Russia Arthur Cghilingarov, who is also a statesman and political activist, and Dmitry Kiselev, Russia Today International News Agency CEO, paid today floral tribute to the family killed in Gyumri, Novosti-Armenia reports referring to RIA Novosti. ...
Armenia’s minister of economy Karen Chshmaritian discussed economic development and cooperation issues with the head of the Eurasian Development Bank (EDB) office in Armenia Sergey Ignatov on Wednesday, the press office of the ministry reported. ...
Representatives of legal successors of the family killed in Giumry will be present at the examinations to be carried out as part of the criminal case, says the official facebook page of Armenia’s Investigative Committee. ...
The head of Armenia’s Compulsory Enforcement Service Mihran Poghosyan had a meeting today with Oliver Antic, an advisor to Serbian president at the presidential residence, Armenia’s Compulsory Enforcement Service said yesterday. ...
Due to the Syrian crisis, there are presently over 12 thousand Syrian Armenians in Armenia....
The series of jubilee events dedicated to the 150th birth anniversary of Andranik Ozanyan was completed at a concert held in the National Academic Theatre of Opera and Ballet after Alexander Spendiaryan...
- I've reached my goal: Arthur Abraham
- Armenian futsal team to undergo training in Moscow until March 7
- Nine Armenian chess players participating in European Individual Championship
- Arthur Abraham beats Paul Smith convincingly on points
- Arthur Abraham-Paul Smith match kicks off today
- Levon Aronian wins 4th place in the total count at Zurich Chess Challenge
- Julfalakyan Junior about Olympic gold, Baku Games and his sports journalist profession
- Zurich Blitz: Aronian crushes
- Armenia registers progress in FIFA rankings
- Arthur Abraham aims to stop Paul Smith in twelve
- Argentine-Armenian Community Rally Against Sumgait, Baku and Kirovabad Pogroms at Azeri Embassy
- Ukrainian ambassador meets relatives of Edgar Gevorgyan convicted in Kiev
- Harut Sassounian: after the first major victory, Armenian-Americans should continue urging the remaining 200 companies
- Special Project. Survivors of Armenian Genocide. Andranik Khcheyan’s evidence about massacres in Alashkert region
- Eduardo Eurnekian – 2nd richest man of Argentina
- Georgian Minister of Justice presents Georgian Armenians with passports
- Ilham Aliyev blocks ANCA representative on his Twitter page
- Who is responsible for turning Erdogan into a fanatical tyrant?
- 1.5 Million Words Project dedicated to Armenian Genocide centenary launched in Los Angeles
- Romanian Senate defended Senator Varujan Vosganian
- Stephanie Topalian is in Armenia and is happy to be participating in Eurovision Sont Contest 2015
- Iran, Georgia ink international road transport agreement
- Russian opposition politician Boris Nemtsov shot dead in Moscow
- Iran tests new strategic weapon in massive drills
- Turkey's June elections key to changing system - Erdogan